Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Little Baby Inspiration

A brief repreve from the "heavy" adoption posts and now something fun to look at!

For those of you out there who do not have a pinterest account...you are seriously missing out.  Pinterest is my "go to" website when I want to get sucked in for an hour...or two!  I have found so much baby inspiration out there and the best thing about pinterest is that I have a single location to store all those baby ideas!  Without further ado here is my baby inspiration posts.  I can't wait to decorate a nursery!!

This is one of my very favorite gender neutral rooms.  I love all the colors and it looks so warm and inviting.  Makes me want to rock the days away in that chair.  Well, maybe not that exact chair.  Something more comfortable would do!


As a lover of all things purple...that chair had me at hello.  It is fabulous!!

This has to be an all time favorite.  Love the chair, the rug, the curtains, the sunny yellow crib.  Sigh!


Love love love this wall!  So subtle yet so amazing!  Perfect for a little guys room.

Helloooooooo Glam!  I'm not sure that an all white nursery is all that practical.  But, the mirrored dresser, the rug, the sweet bedding.  I'm in love with it all!

Truly a favorite!  Everything is so soft and cozy.  I especially love the large photo frames in the corner. Too bad patterned chairs are so pricey!  

In reviewing all my inspiration it looks like the girls overwhelmingly win out over the boys.  I need to hop on over to pinterest and find some more baby boy inspiration!

No comments: